Sisalation® is an economical, durable, double sided, reflective foil laminate incorporating advanced fire retardant properties. The superior fire retardant properties incorporated into Sisalation® will satisfy most insurance requirements.
This state-of-the-art fire retardant product is ideally suited for offices, mini factories, clinics and schools (FR 405) and for insulating industrial and commercial buildings (FR 430). Sisalation® will also act as a dust proofing layer and has excellent vapour barrier properties. Sisalation® is suitable for use as an under-roof and side cladding insulation membrane, with and without sprinklers, in accordance with SANS 10400 Part T. (See Firelab Test Report: FTC 11/012).
How Sisalation® works?
Insulation maintains a constant and comfortable temperature in a building by preventing heat transfer between indoor and outdoor climates, keeping the heat in during winter and out during summer.
The benefits of Sisalation®
Temperature Control: Sisalation® has proved effective and beneficial in building in the comfort factor, keeping the home and workplace cooler in summer and warmer in winter. This increases the productivity of workers in factories and industrial and commercial buildings.
- Dustproofs: Keeping the building as dust free as possible can be an important factor in reducing allergens in the air we breathe, thus reducing allergy and asthma symptoms.
- Vapour Barrier: Sisalation ® prevents moisture being introduced into the ceiling by outside weather conditions such as rain, humidity or condensation.
- Fire: Sisalation® fire retardant products have been tested by Firelab and have a fire performance classification of B/B1/2/H&V – with and without sprinklers.
- Economical: Easy to install Sisalation® is maintenance free and long-lasting. Used as an exposed roof lining, lighting is greatly improved due to the foil’s high reflectivity. And, because Sisalation® saves money through reduced electricity usage it will pay for itself… over and over again!
- Environmentally-friendly: The use of Sisalation® will impact positively on the environment. It helps reduce environmental pollution and the consumption of natural resources and also reduces noise pollution. Not only does it reduce greenhouse gas emissions it also contains no ozone depleting substances.